Freegal Music Downloads
Mango Language Course
Hoopla: movies, ebooks,
audiobooks, music & comics!
(Baker and Taylor's Axis 360)
Getting Started Guides
Additional eRead Illinois Instructions
Electronic Resource Overview
These sites offer eBooks and audiobooks to Alsip-Merrionette Park Library cardholders, whose barcode begins with 21145.
What you need to get started:
- An Internet-connected computer (Windows or Mac) or an eReader, phone, or tablet
- Your Alsip-Merrionette Park Library card
- Your MyMediaMall PASSWORD will be your library PIN NUMBER. If you do not have one, click here to set one up.
- The Overdrive Help page is a great way to get started with MyMediaMall. It offers steps for getting started, how-to's for borrowing eBooks and audiobooks, instructions for using the OverDrive app, and troubleshooting advice.
- MyMediaMall eBooks and audiobooks work on many devices and phones, including the Kindle, iPad, iPhone, Nook, Android, etc. Check the list of compatible devices and get instructions here: Devices and Platforms
Electronic Resource Help
LearningExpress -- Sign up with your Alsip-Merrionette Park Library card, and try an online course or practice exam.
In addition, everyone can use LearningExpress at the library's Database Computers, located by the first floor Information Desk.