- The Alsip-Merrionette Park Public Library has 3 study rooms for patron use.
- Sign up at the first-floor Information Desk. No charge, but you must show an ID.
- Two of the rooms seat four people and one room seats eight people.
- You must be at least 14 and hold an Alsip-Merrionette Park Public Library District card to make a reservation in advance; stop by or call the Information Desk at 708.926.7024.
- Your advance reservation may be forfeited if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled time.
- If rooms aren't reserved, they are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Do not leave valuables or young children unattended in the room.
- The walls are not insulated. Thank you for modulating your volume.
- Closed drinks are allowed, but not food. Thank you for leaving the room the way that you found it.