- The Alsip-Merrionette Park Public Library has three study rooms for patron use. Two of the rooms seat four people and one room seats eight people.
Use of a study room is limited to two hours per individual/group once per day
- Sign up at the first-floor Information Desk. All individuals using a room must present an ID or library card before use.
To make a reservation in advance, you must be at least 14 and hold an Alsip-Merrionette Park Public Library District card. Stop by or call the Information Desk at 708.926.7024. Your reservation may be forfeited if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled time.
- If rooms aren't reserved, they are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Do not leave valuables or young children unattended in the room.
- The walls are not insulated. Thank you for modulating your volume.
- Closed drinks are allowed, but not food. Thank you for leaving the room the way that you found it.