Alsip-Merrionette Park Public Library Teens are "T-MAD" . . .
that is Teens Making A Difference!
What does TAG do?
The Alsip-Merrionette Park Public Library's TAG members are making the library a great place for teens!
- Help plan and develop teen programs at the library
- Suggest new titles of books, games, CDs, etc. to add to our collection
- Suggest website links of interest to teens to be added to the library's website
- Participate in volunteer efforts throughout the year
- Support our community by participating in service projects
Who can join?
- Must be in 6-8 grade
- Must be a resident of our library district and have a valid Alsip-Merrionette Park Library Card
The Youth Services Department
We usually meet the first Thursday of every month at 7pm. Upcoming TAG meetings:
- August 4, 2016
- September 1, 2016
- October 6, 2016
- November 3, 2016
- December 1, 2016
Why Join TAG?
- Earn community services hours
- Suggest materials for the library
- Meet new people
- Look good on college applications
- It's FUN!
- There's always food!
Ask for a TAG application at the Youth Services Desk. Fill it out and attend our next TAG meeting.
Come see our high school Teen Zone on the first floor for more reading suggestions, or check out our Teen - High School webpage.
Please call and speak with Miss Wendy in the Youth Services Department at 708.371.5666 x 121