Alsip-Merrionette Park Public Library Teens are "T-MAD" . . .
that is Teens Making A Difference!
What does TAG do?
The Alsip-Merrionette Park Public Library's TAG members are making the library a great place for teens!
- Help plan and develop teen programs at the library
- Suggest new titles of books, games, CDs, etc. to add to our collection
- Suggest website links of interest to teens to be added to the library's website
- Participate in volunteer efforts throughout the year
- Support our community by participating in service projects
Who can join?
- Must be in 6-12 grade
- Must be a resident of our library district and have a valid Alsip-Merrionette Park Library Card
The Youth Services Department
We meet the first Thursday of every month at 7pm.
Why Join TAG?
- Earn community services hours
- Suggest materials for the library
- Meet new people
- Look good on college applications
- It's FUN!
- There's always food!
Ask for a TAG application at the Youth Services Desk. Fill it out and attend our next TAG meeting:
May 5, 2016
June 3, 2016
Come see our high school Teen Zone on the first floor for more reading suggestions, or check out our Teen - High School webpage.