The Morningstar database provides resources to help with your investments.
• is the premier source of unbiased information for thousands of mutual funds
• is a respected source of information on stocks
• provides complete reports for approximately 2,000 funds and 1,000 stocks
• issues reports twice a month on a five-month schedule
To access Morningstar:
• go to www.alsiplibrary.info
• select Research Databases
• scroll down to Morningstar, and enter your Alsip-Merrionette Park Library card number (2114500...)
For additional information or assistance, contact Adult Services at 708.926.7024.