The library is open Mondays-Thursdays from 9 am to 9 pm; Fridays and Saturdays, 9 am to 5 pm; Sundays, 1 - 5 pm.
Mask-wearing is now optional, in accordance with the state and county guidelines.
- Order Four Free Tests per Home (2023)
- Covid Testing Locations from the IL Department of Health
- Testing Information from the Cook County Public Health
Vaccines and Boosters
- Make appointments for the bivalent booster, other Covid vaccines or the flu shot.
- Information on getting boosters and additional doses from the IL Department of Health
- Phone the IL Department of Health for appointments: 833-621-1284
- Phone Cook County Public Health Department: 833-308-1988, M-F 7am-7pm CT
- Or register online for vaccines in Cook County: vaccine.cookcountyil.gov
- Information on 2022 booster
- Covid Data Tracker: Cook County and more
- Vaccines for Children Ages 6 months to 5 years (from the CDC)
- Update on the Most Effective Masks (from the CDC)
- Vaccinations Recommended for Ages 5-11 (from the IL Department of Health)
- South Suburban Food Pantries
- Additional Chicago-area Locations Providing Food
- Village of Alsip
- Village of Merrionette Park
- Worth Township (Main Page) and Link to the Township Food Pantry
Library Updates and Programs
- Come see us inside the library! Masks are provided but not required.
- Homebound delivery is an ADA-type service for Alsip-Merrionette Park Library cardholders who fill out the application and qualify.
- In-Person programs available. Contact 708.371.5666 -- X140 for Youth Services and X139 for High School and Adult Services
- Play and Learn Newsletter Registration
Online Library: eBooks, Audiobooks, Music, Shows and More
See Downloads/Ebooks webpage. Contact Adult Services for assistance at 708.926.7024.