- The Alsip-Merrionette Park Public Library has three study rooms for patron use. Two of the rooms seat four people and one room seats eight people. All three rooms have a whiteboard mounted in them.
- Use of a study room is limited to one session per day, 2 hours in length.
- Sign up at the first-floor Information Desk by giving a name. First come, first served. Let staff know if you want markers and an eraser for the whiteboard.
- To make a reservation in advance, you must be at least 14 and hold a current (not expired) Alsip-Merrionette Park Public Library District card in good standing (barcode beginning with 2114500. . . )
- If you are waiting for a room, or have made a reservation, you must come to the desk within 15 minutes of your specified time. (Staff cannot look for patrons.) If you do not show up within 15 minutes of your specified time, your reservation will be forfeit.
- Rooms close 15 minutes before the library closes. Markers and erasers must be returned to the Information Desk upon leaving the study room.