Alsip-Merrionette Park Public Library Middle Schoolers are making a difference!
What does TAG do?
The Alsip-Merrionette Park Public Library's TAG members are making the library a great place for Middle School students in grades 6-8.
- Help plan and develop Middle School programs at the library
- Suggest new titles of books, games, CDs, etc. to add to our collection
- Participate in volunteer efforts throughout the year
- Support our community by participating in service projects
- Check out the brochure for more information
Who can join?
- Must be in 6-8 grade
- Must be a resident of our library district and have a valid Alsip-Merrionette Park Library Card or a current Alsip school ID.
Alsip-Merrionette Park Public Library
The first Thursday of every month (except January) at 6 pm.
Why Join TAG?
- Earn community services hours
- Suggest materials for the library
- Meet new people
- Looks good on scholarship applications
- It's FUN!
Our annual Ice Cream Social will be Friday, May 19th from 5-8 PM! To participate, please fill out and return the permission slip by Monday, May 15th. Thank you!